This weekend we are launching a "Have a slice and talk to your kids about drugs and alcohol" campaign. Seven pizzerias in our community agreed to allow us to put stickers on their pizza boxes. It's a difficult discussion to have. These stickers provide conversation starters about youth alcohol and drug use. Take the time to start the conversation with your family. They listen.
Keep your eyes on those pizza boxes this Super Bowl weekend!
- 1000 stickers
- 4 Messages
- 8 Pizzerias
Many thanks to all of the pizzerias and the volunteers who participated
- Pudgy's Pizza & Pasta - Pine Bush
- Tosco's Pizzeria - Wallkill
- Pizza Plus - Pine Bush
- Sienna's Torteria Pizzeria - Pine Bush
- Cobblestone Pizza Company - Walker Valley
- Mountain View Restaurant - Crawford
- Villa Gaudio - Bullville
- Silver Lake Deli - Scotchtown